The Ivy-Quest MBA Pre-Application screening program is specifically designed for students to take into account their strengths and weaknesses, writing, rearing, and quant abilities and accomplishments to date such as work experience, volunteer work to develop a personalized report to help the applicant to screen potential MBA programs in the top 50-100 business schools and identify a list of MBA programs that can be classified as:
- Ambitious: Getting admitted to these programs are above the current status of the applicant and we recommend not attempting to pursue more than 1 of these programs to save effort and cost
- Target: Based on the pre-screening process, these MBA programs are a good fit for the applicant and 2-3 programs should be actively pursued.
- Safe: MBA programs classified as safe are those in which the applicant can feel confident of securing both admission and scholarship. Target 2 programs from this list.
- We will collect information from the applicant through the Ivy-Quest Pre-Selection Tool. After signing up, we will send you the forms to fill and email back to us
- Once we have all the relevant information, our team will analyse and prepare your report
- Your report will identify the following:
- GMAT Prep strategies and areas of strength and weakness
- Gaps in your resume and essays
Your personalized target schools across the three categories
- A personalized call setup with Dr. Aggarwal to discuss your results and potential next steps